8'9" x 10'7" Moroccan Rug
- Size: 8'9" x 10'7"
- Colors: Orange, Green
- Stock Number: 20995
- New Contemporary Berber Moroccan Area Rug with Abstract Expressionist Style. Featuring a luminous orange glow, rich waves of abrash, and luxury underfoot, this hand knotted wool contemporary Moroccan rug draws inspiration from Mark Rothko while staying true to the authentic spirit of Berber culture. It features a stark contrast color block pattern with confetti sprinkles in reverse colors spread across the field. With its bold art form and chromatic brilliancy, this Moroccan rug beautifully embodies a Postmodern Abstract Expressionist style. With its fashion-forward approach, bold expressive design, and vibrant color palette, this plush Moroccan area rug prioritizes comfort without compromising on style. Rendered in variegated shades of tangerine, cerulean, orange, and bluish-teal with other accent colors. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.