8'5" x 15'2" Antique Kilim Rug
- Size: 8'5" x 15'2"
- Colors: Green, Orange, Brown, Beige, Purple
- Stock Number: 73394
- Semi-Antique Turkish Kilim Rug with Southwestern Bohemian Style. This hand-woven wool antique Turkish Kilim rug features an all-over geometric pattern composed of stepped lozenges. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Navajo, Southwestern, Native American, Tribal, Nomadic, Ethnic, Primitive, Eclectic, Modern, Contemporary, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Cabin, Country, and Lake Tahoe. Perfect for a living room, dining room, bedroom, home office, private library, study, studio, front room, sitting room, game room, pool room, grand entry, open foyer and large entryway. Rendered in variegated shades of orange, tangerine, mauve, plum, coffee, charcoal, gray, slate, and beige with other accent colors. This is two kilim panels stitched together. Abrash. Hand-woven wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.