8'3" x 9'7" Moroccan Rug
- Size: 8'3" x 9'7"
- Color: Red, Pink, Blue, Yellow, Black
- Stock Number: 20805
- Contemporary Moroccan rug with Postmodern Bauhaus style. This hand knotted wool contemporary Berber Moroccan area rug with Postmodern Bauhaus style features hard edges, asymmetrical lines, and ambiguous organic shapes in different sizes. Staying true to its post modernism and displaying a hard edge painting style, graphic pattern, bold form and colors, this Berber Moroccan area rug draws inspiration from Wassily Kandinsky, Karl Benjamin, Lorser Feitelson, and Oscar Cahén. It is truly Art You Can Walk On! Rendered in variegated shades of brick red, ruby red, scarlet red, crimson, raspberry red, royal blue, ink blue, light yellow, beige, sand, mauve, rose, and cream. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.