7'4" x 9'3" Moroccan Rug
- Size: 7'4" x 9'3"
- Colors: White, Black
- Stock Number: 20788
- New Berber Moroccan rug inspired by Yayoi Kusama Polka Dot Motifs. This gorgeous hand knotted wool contemporary Berber Moroccan rug features a playful all-over confetti pattern steeped in Berber tribal symbolism. The sprinkle pattern is a motif representing masculinity and the moment of conception. Express your creative spirit with this contemporary Moroccan area rug. The pattern is universally appealing and akin to celebrated artist Yayoi Kusama's polka dot paintings. Therefore this design warrants a myriad of interpretations beyond its Moroccan milieu. Meanwhile the linear aspects create X's symbolizing femininity. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Minimalism, Organic Modern, Bauhaus, Hygge, Danish modern, Nomadic, Boho Chic, Cubism, Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Swedish Modern, Contemporary, Industrial, Contemporary Scandinavian, Ethnic, Primitive, African, Tribal and Bohemian. Perfect for a bedroom, living room, dining room, family room, studio, study, loft, lounge, office, library, and sitting room. Rendered in variegated shades of cream, vanilla, off-white, eggshell, pearl, ivory, porcelain, black and onyx. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.