7'3" x 9'10" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 7’3 x 9’10
- Colors: Grey
- Stock Number: 50885
- Vintage Turkish striped Kilim area rug with Modern Industrial. This vintage striped Kilim area rug features a series of triple bands running the length of the carpet. This vintage Turkish Kilim runner is a beautiful marriage of modern Industrial and fresh, contemporary form. Natural wool with goat hair and hemp striations shapes the colors and textures in this Kilim rug while providing an organic tactile sensation and Nordic vibes. Perfect for a living room, front room, mudroom, den, art studio, study, game room, billiards room, POOL room, or home office. Well-suited for a variety of interiors: Industrial, Nordic, Danish modern, Scandinavian Modern, Swedish, Swedish modern, contemporary Scandinavian, Minimalist, organic modern, neutral nomadic, and Rustic. Beautiful against wood, concrete and marble floors, this rug can be used in modern style homes or with brick walls for a more urban-Industrial aesthetic. Rendered in variegated shades of gray, light gray, dove gray, dark gray, slate, and beige. Two Kilim panels stitched together. A couple of stains throughout. Abrash. handwoven wool, goat hair and hemp. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.