7'2" x 11" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 7'2" x 11'
- Colors: Brown, Yellow, Pink
- Stock Number: 51073
- Vintage Turkish Striped Kilim Rug with Bohemian Southwestern Desert Style, Tribal Flat-Weave Rug. With its southwestern vibes and tribal design combined with pastel colors, this handwoven wool vintage Turkish kilim rug embodies a Bohemian desert modern style. The flat-weave kilim rug features alternating bands composed of ancient tribal motifs and stripes. This Kilim rug is rich in Turkish culture, as the symbolic motifs and amulets represent protection from the evil eye, happiness and joy. The tribal style, Turkish protection symbols, and vibrant colors make this flat-weave Kilim rug right at home in both casual and transitional spaces. Rendered in time-softened colors and variegated shades of orange, coffee, sienna, brown, rose, pink, saffron, ecru, tan, beige and sky blue. Vintage, but modern and displaying a universal appeal, stripes are a classic pattern. Whether city loft or country cabin, rustic farmhouse or Bohemian abode, this striped kilim area rug will complement nearly any interior with panache. Layer on-top of a sisal or jute for a colorful coastal or contemporary nautical vibe. Abrash. Handwoven wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.