7 x 9 Vintage Sivas Rug 52653
- Size: 06'07 x 09'05
- Colors: Gray, Brown, Beige
- Stock Number: 52653
- Warm and inviting combined with neutral hues and cozy simplicity, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug charms with ease and beautifully embodies true British Colonial style. The field is covered in an all-over repetitive pattern of opulent Boteh motifs spread across the weathered field. The soft hues combined with weathered striations dash across the field, enhancing the depth that connects home interiors with the elements of nature. The widely used boteh motif is thought to symbolize life, growth, and regeneration with its resemblance to a number of natural forms, including pinecones, sprouts, leaves, bushes, and flames. The ambiguous boteh motifs come together into a network that is both meaningful and elegant. It is enclosed with a palmette and boteh border flanked with inner and outer carnation meander guard bands and subsidiary barber pole stripes. The weathered texture combined with the light and airy colors provide a beautiful contrast and elegant design aesthetic. Pairs well with rattan, wicker, mahogany, teak, bamboo, linen, palm trees, and Campaign style furniture. Perfect for a living room, front room, private library, large den, bedroom, study, home office, sitting room, grand foyer and designer entryway. Well-suited for a variety of interior styles: British Colonial, English Chintz, London Proper, Gustavian, Swedish Farmhouse, Cotswold Country, Southern Living, Rustic, Artisan, Industrial, Belgian, American Colonial, Traditional, English Cottage, Craftsman, Lodge, English, Old World, Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Neoclassical, Contemporary, and Eclectic. Rendered in muted hue and variegated shades of beige, sand, almond, tan, ecru, taupe, slate, dark gray, bluish-steel, and coffee with other accent colors. Desirable Age Wear. Antique Wash. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 06'07 x 09'05.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.