7' X 12'1" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 7' X 12'1"
- Colors: Brown, Red, Blue, Yellow
- Stock Number: 51072
- Vintage Turkish Kilim Rug with Colorful Bayadere Stripes and Modern Cabin Style. Create a comfortable and modern setting with this hand-woven wool vintage Turkish Kilim rug. The flat-weave kilim rug features a variety of colorful Bayadere stripes composed of both wide and narrow bands in alternating colors of red, sky blue, and yellow on a warm coffee colored backdrop. A few tribal motifs adorn the kilim rug, adding depth and interest. Vintage, but modern and displaying a universal appeal, stripes are a classic pattern. Whether city loft or country cabin, rustic farmhouse or Bohemian abode, this striped kilim area rug will complement nearly any interior with panache. Layer on-top of a sisal or jute for a colorful coastal or contemporary nautical vibe. This is two kilim panels stitched together. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Handwoven wool. Made in Turkey. Flat-Weave Rug Kilim.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.