7' x 11'1" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 7' x 11'1"
- Colors: Varying shades of green
- Stock Number: 20668
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Fish-Bone Pattern and Modern Tribal Style. This hand-knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features an all-over fish-bone pattern and modern tribal style. The ancient Berber Tribe symbolism combined with the Primitive charm in this tribal rug conjure the spirit of Morocco. In Ancient Berber rug-making, the fish-bone or twig motif is known to represent the male and invoke the power of the male and his role in reproduction. The worldly designs in this Berber rug reflect the distinctive patterns and colors of Moroccan culture to bring out the Nomad in all of us! This depth of meaning presented in a bold, energetic form is what make Moroccan rugs such as this one such wonderful additions to contemporary interiors. Rendered in variegated shades of tan, ecru, beige, camel, charcoal, dark gray, gray, teal, Verdigris and coffee. Abrash. Uneven fringe. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.