7 x 11 Vintage Sivas Rug 52037
- Size: 06'09" x 11'05"
- Colors: Beige, Orange, Red, Brown
- Stock Number: 52037
Vintage hand-knotted Turkish Sivas rug with traditional modern style featuring an ornate center medallion in an open abrashed burgundy field surrounded by complementary border. The color palette consists of burgundy-red, brown, burnt orange, tan, olive green, taupe, rust, gray and beige. Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, small sitting areas, grandeur foyers and large entryways. Hand-knotted wool. Abrash. Age Wear; Shabby Chic. Made in Turkey. Measures: 06'09 x 11'05. Date: 1970 to 1979. Late 20th Century. Excellent Condition; Wear consistent with age and use.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.