7'4" x 9'8" Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 07'04 x 09'08
- Colors: Navy Blue, Brown
- Stock Number: 52591
- Modern Art Deco style combined with a lovingly time-worn composition, this hand-knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug astounds with its beauty and belies with its symmetrical composition the labor it takes to achieve such clever organization. It features an intricate geometric pattern composed of repeating designs. The weathered effect between the different planes of contrasting colors creates a unity that is undeniably magnificent in its complexity. Perfect for a front room, lounge area, living room, dining room, bedroom, entertaining space, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, music room, or hotel lobby. Well-suited for a variety of interior styles: Art Deco, Retro, Industrial, Artisan, Bauhaus, Constructivism, Cubism, Surrealism, Art Moderne, Contemporary, Mid-Century Modern, Abstract Expressionism, International, Rustic, and Eclectic. Rendered in variegated shades of brown, navy blue, camel, ink blue, ecru, tan, and sand with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 07'04 x 09'08.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.