7 x 10 Vintage Sivas Rug 52139
- Size: 06'11 x 10'03
- Colors: Beige, Brown, Blue
- Stock Number: 52139
- 52139 Distressed Vintage Turkish Sivas Rug with Post-Modern Industrial Cubism Style. This hand-knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug with Modern Industrial style features an all-over square pattern. The modest field tastefully complements the simple beige border. The intrinsic geometric square motifs surround a small square medallion with a Turkish motif. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Cubism, Postmodern, Bauhaus, Industrial, Brutalist, Mid-Century Modern, Modern, Expressionism, Contemporary, Rustic, Lodge, Art Moderne, Retro, and Abstract. Perfect for a living room, bedroom, home office, private library, den, mudroom, study, man cave, lounge or hotel lobby. Rendered in muted hues and variegated shades of dark brown, light brown, brown and beige to slate, light blue and denim. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Hand-knotted cotton. Made in Turkey. Measures: 06'11 x 10'03.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.