7'1" x 10'3" Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 07'01 X 10'03
- Colors: Red, Black
- Stock Number: 51580
- Zeki Muren Turkish Contemporary Art Deco Rug, 0701 x 1003 from Esmaili Rugs Collection. Zeki Mu?ren, a famous Turkish singer, composer, poet, actor, and painter, designed a group of neo-Baroque styled award winning rugs and carpets. Deriving inspiration from both the Art Deco movement and Zeki Mu?rens brilliant imagination, this bold and contemporary styled rug is truly a masterpiece. Intense geometry, art deco lines combined with this energetic palette of red and black capture the style of modern times. Red, the dominant color, symbolizes strength and our will to survive while the color black denotes protection, comfort and hiding ones insecurities and vulnerabilities. With its adventurous pattern combined with the art deco style, this contemporary style lends a relaxed vintage vibe that seamlessly blends with the clean, hard lines and metal commonly found in Minimalist and modern de?cor. Zeki Mu?rens collection of rugs highlight bold geometric patterns and bright colors breathing life into nearly any space. Measures: 0701 x 1003
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.