6'9" x 13'9" Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6'9" x 13'9"
- Colors: Beige, Brown, White
- Stock Number: 20344
- Contemporary Berber Moroccan Rug with Modern Style. Although contemporary, this Berber Moroccan rug utilizes symbols and the monochromatic tones. Bold black lines unite to form a lozenge pattern. The diamonds symbolize the female form open to conceiving. At the bottom, black rods represent the male's role in reproduction. The sexes are interrupted by a checkered border of 'partridge eye' symbols that represent beauty. The Berber Moroccan rug is fringed to one end. The classic design and neutral palette will add a touch of folk art to an industrialized or modern living area. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.