6'7" x 9'4" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 6'7" x 9'4"
- Colors: Pink, Orange, Green
- Stock Number: 52561
- Distressed vintage Turkish Kilim rug with Southern Living British Colonial style. This handwoven wool vintage Turkish Kilim rug features a central diamond surrounded by additional striped bands creating an Expansion effect for the main lozenge in the center. The expanding bands are composed of smaller lozenges. Though deceptively simple, this vintage Kilim area rug is steeped in Anatolian tradition with a Classic Southern design aesthetic. Perfect for a living room, front room, sitting area, bedroom, dining room, studio, study, loft, lounge, home office, private library, and parlor. Well-suited for a variety of interior styles: British Colonial, Southern Living, American Colonial, Coastal, shabby chic, European, Tropical, Cottage, Amish, English, Industrial, Rustic, Traditional, Artisan, and Swedish Farmhouse. Rendered in muted hues and variegated shades of sand, tan, ecru, taupe, beige, gray, brick red, rust, and orange with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Handwoven wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.