6'6" x 9'7" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 6'6" x 9'7"
- Colors: Beige, Pink, Green
- Stock Number: 52557
- Distressed vintage Turkish Kilim rug with Bohemian Desert style. This hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Kilim rug features a striking all-over pattern of large concentric diamonds overlaid upon an abrashed field. The concentric diamond pattern is composed of color blocked bands of pink, blue, and neutral tones, while small beige diamonds dot the entire field. Geometric guard borders in corresponding colors echo the angular forms used throughout the composition. The juxtaposition of pastel pinks and blues set against the otherwise neutral palette gives the piece the perfect touch of color pop while also ensuring a rather versatile color scheme. With its bold design, soft hues, and just the right amount of age wear, this distressed vintage Turkish Kilim rug would be a charming and sophisticated addition to any interior. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, ecru, sand, almond, flax, fawn, ivory, baby blue, sky blue, pink, rose, and greige. Perfect for a living room, front room, dining room, bedroom, home office, study, studio, loft, lounge area, sitting room, or private library. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.