6'6" x 10'8" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6'6" x 10'8"
- Colors: Orange, Burgundy, Green
- Stock Number: 20932
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug, Zayane Carpet. This hand-knotted wool vintage Beni M'Guild rug features a diamond trellis formed by thin hot pink lines. Each diamond lozenge is filled with the Burdock motif with latch-hook edges are protection symbols and meant to capture evil spirits. Blending primitive charm, ancient symbolism and Folk Art warmth, this vintage Beni M'Guild rug reflects generations of cultural beliefs. Rendered in variegated shades of brick red, oxblood red, persimmon, tangerine, orange, coral, wine, maroon, coffee, espresso, gray, slate, and charcoal with other accent colors. With it's primitive charm and Berber tribe influence, this vintage Moroccan rug is the perfect complement to interiors with similar richness and rustic vibes including natural wood furnished chalets, estates, cottages, and mountainside abodes as found in Montana, Colorado, Lake Tahoe, or the Adirondacks. Beni MGuild Carpet. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.