6'5" x 9'4" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 6'5" x 9'4"
- Colors: Black, Brown, Pink, Blue, Green
- Stock Number: 51095
- Vintage Turkish Kilim with Modern Style. Instill an industrial aesthetic with a touch of romance using this vintage Turkish Kilim. Colors of pink and charcoal gray appear extra crisp while the geometric and tribal motifs energize the composition. The warm gray color is used to tone down the hot pink and prevent the kilim from feeling overly feminine. Chic and comfortable, this kilim rug is eclectic and will keep things fresh with its allover geometric pattern. Beautiful over concrete, wood and tile flooring, Kilim rugs are impervious to trends. With multiple patterns, motifs, colors and sizes available, Kilim rugs can fit practically any style of design, be it classical, traditional, contemporary, Bohemian chic, modern or rustic. Kilim rugs are used as floor coverings, wall-hangings, bedspreads or as pillow covers, to name just a few of their uses.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.