6'4" x 10'4" Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6'4"x 10'4"
- Color: Red
- Stock Number: 20210
- Vintage Berber Moroccan rug, red Moroccan rug with Ombre effect. Effortless, elegant, and casual meets the eye in this balanced Berber Moroccan rug. This hand knotted wool vintage Moroccan rug features an ombre effect. The soft hues and softly gradated striations run selvage to selvage blending seamlessly from one to the next. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Abstract, Nomadic, boho chic, Abstract Expressionism, Cubism, Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Contemporary, Post-Modern, Memphis Group, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Contemporary Scandinavian, Ethnic, Primitive, African, Tribal and Bohemian. Perfect for adding a pop of color to a living room, family room, game room, play room, bedroom, study, studio, office, sitting room, children's, nursery, man cave, theater room, hallway, entry, foyer and entryway. From darker to lighter, this Moroccan rug is rendered in variegated shades of warm reds smoothly fading into each other without discordance. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.