6'2" x 10'7" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6'2" x 10'7"
- Colors: Brown, Burgundy, Orange, Red
- Stock Number: 20958
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Zayane Rug with Mid-Century Modern Style. Saturated with good taste with a beguiling design aesthetic, this hand-knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan Zayane rug features repeating zigzag bands composed in alternating geometric designs forming an all-over chevron pattern. It is enclosed with a chain link square motif border filled with male motifs. In Moroccan rugs, male motifs often appear on the outer portions of the composition, framing and enclosing the female motifs. This presentation can be seen as symbolizing fertility, as well as protection and the sanctuary of the family. Though deceptively simple, this beautiful vintage Moroccan rug is clearly laced with meaning and cultural significance. Perfect for adding organic textile sensations to a living room, family room, bedroom, front room, home office, private library, billiards room, game room, playroom, study, studio, sitting room, children's, nursery, man cave, theater room, wide hallway, designer entry, grand foyer and large entryway.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.