- Size: 6'2" x 10'5"
- Colors: Orange, Red, Yellow
- Stock Number: 74729
- Bursting of summer colors of cayenne red, celosia orange, freesia yellow, hemlock seafoam green and sand, this vintage Moroccan rug is uplifting and enlightening offering fun, happiness and cheer. The color orange brings spontaneity much like the free style and original thought of the Berber tribes people. Predominantly red, orange and yellow with hues of soft green, lavender and ivory represents optimism and enthusiasm for life. Giving a youthful and whimsical feel with its zigzag and chevron pattern, this Moroccan rug will add much-needed color and warmth to contemporary or modern interiors.
6'2" x 10'5" Vintage Moroccan Rug
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.