6'11" x 9'8" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 6'11" x 9'8"
- Colors: Beige, Black, Orange, Green, Blue
- Stock Number: 76713
- Vintage Turkish Kilim Rug with Southwest Style Flat-weave. Get the desert look with this hand-woven wool vintage Turkish kilim rug with Southwest style. Features a beautiful allover lozenge and chevron pattern with stepped edges and full of rich colors. Southwest style is very distinctive. The color palette is reminiscent of canyons, sandy deserts and beautiful landscape. Rendered in variegated shades of dark orange, tawny, blue, teal-gray, black, beige and sand. Culturally-rich symbolism and Impressive design present themselves to make for an exquisite kilim rug. A geometric border composed of tribal motifs frame the centre of the vintage kilim rug and ties the piece together beautifully. Hand-woven wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.