6'11" X 09'10" Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 6'11" X 09'10"
- Colors: Grey, Beige
- Stock Number: 51154
- Lovingly timeworn with nostalgic charm and neutral colors, this hand-knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug creates an inimitable warmth and calming ambiance. The field is covered in a subtle all-over Mina Khani pattern spread across the lovely timeworn composition. The softly rendered floral pattern combined with weathered striations running lengthwise across the carpet adds visual interest and texture. Drawing inspiration from Shaker simplicity and Gustavian grace with just the right amount of age-wear, this distressed vintage Sivas rug would be a warm, comfortable addition to nearly any interior. Perfect for a bedroom, front room, living room, dining room, sunroom, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, or pool room. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Gustavian, shabby chic, Shaker, Swedish Farmhouse, Amish, French Country, Rustic, Artisan, Lodge, Cabin, Feminine Industrial, Southern Living, American Colonial, Bungalow, Arts & Crafts, Craftsman, Mid-Century Modern, and Eclectic. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.