6'10" x 11' Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 6'10" x 11'
- Color: Brown
- Stock Number: 51069
- Vintage Turkish Kilim Rug with Tribal Style Boho Chic Flatweave Kilim Rug. This hand-woven wool vintage Turkish Kilim rug features a series of stripes and bands with symbolic Turkish motifs. This flat-weave kilim rug displays symbols of Burdock, Bereket and the Hook. The symbols represent marriage (Hook), fertility (Bereket), abundance (Burdock). Blending primitive charm, ancient symbolism and Folk Art warmth, this vintage Turkish kilim rug reflects generations of cultural beliefs and serves many design purposes. Perfect for extra-wide and long hallways, living rooms, bedrooms and Bohemian decor. Hand-woven wool. Flatweave Kilim rug.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.