6'10 x 10' Vintage Kilim Rug
Size: 6'10 x 10'
Stock Number: 50880
Vintage Turkish Kilim with Minimalist Style, Flatweave Kilim Rug. This simple vintage Turkish Kilim highlights Minimalist appeal and modern tribal design. A fine example of simplicity and Bohemian chic, this Turkish Kilim embodies the concept of less is more. The Minimalist style combined with its subtle Turkish tribal motifs is well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Mid-Century Modern, Minimalist, Minimalism, Swedish modern, Nomadic, Boho Chic, Bauhaus, Hygge, Nordic, organic modern, Danish modern, cubism, modern, contemporary, Industrial, rustic, lodge, contemporary Scandinavian, ethnic, Primitive, African, tribal and Bohemian. Perfect for adding organic tactile sensations to a living room, family room, game room, bedroom, study, studio, office, sitting room, man cave. Flat-weave Kilim Rug. Abrash. Hand-woven wool, goat hair, and hemp. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.