6' x 9'7" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 6' x 9'7"
- Colors: Green, Purple, Yellow, Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 51553
- This exciting vintage Kilim was handwoven in Turkey during the 1930s. Highlighting the finest trends in minimal aesthetics, this Turkish flat-weave features a series of narrow bands in alternating colors of red, pink, yellow, lavender and beige. Well suited for nearly any space, whether modern, contemporary or Bohemian chic. The alternating bands in vibrant colors form a captivating visual effect and will add warmth to the overall white crisp interior. A fine example of minimalism, this vintage Turkish Kilim embodies the modern concept of less is more. The simplistic style combined with its understated color palette produces a mesmerizing optical effect over the entire composition. Kilims are the essence of variety: Eternal and patterned yet somehow modest and unobtrusive. Beautiful over concrete, wood and marble floors, Kilim rugs are impervious to trends. The relaxed palette and flat woven style complement concrete and brick walls for a more Industrial aesthetic.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.