5'9" x 9' Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 5'9" x 9'
- Colors: Black, Red, Orange
- Stock Number: 52589
- This hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug features an all-over diamond lattice pattern spread across an abrashed red field. Columns of connected diamond-shaped pole medallions alternate with matching offset columns of diamonds. Lovely waves of abrash and variations in rustic red hues soften the otherwise bold geometric design. With its vibrant colors, expressive design, and lovingly timeworn charm, this vintage Zeki Muren inspired Turkish Sivas rug would enliven any space with style and panache. Rendered in variegated shades of scarlet red, vermilion, ruby red, brick red, burgundy, maroon, wine, coffee, and onyx. Perfect for a bedroom, front room, living room, dining room, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, or pool room. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Art Deco, Elizabethan, Abstract Expressionism, Cubism, Mid-Century Modern, Contemporary, Retro, Industrial, Lodge, Rustic, Cabin, Art Moderne, Tudor, Edwardian, Jacobean, Arts & Crafts, Bungalow, Craftsman, Eclectic, Modern, Nomadic, and Tribal. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 05€™09 x 09€™00.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.