6' x 8'10" Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6' x 8'10"
- Colors: Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 20367
- Vintage Beni M'Guild Moroccan Rug with Mid-Century Modern Style. With its luxurious wool and plush pile, turn your back on the cold with this vintage Beni Ourain Moroccan rug. With its Mid-Century Modern style, this hand-knotted wool vintage Moroccan rug connects the feel of nomadic tribe history with today’s interiors. As time goes by and this Moroccan rug is subjected to foot traffic, the true beauty will be exposed as the tribal symbols will gradually appear. The creamy vanilla field with barely-there charcoal colored lines create an overall diamond pattern. While the patterns may seem whimsical and random – they are very significant to the rug weaver’s life. The Berber women incorporate design elements from their personal experience into the rugs designs. The symbols are usually references to events and aspects of their daily life such as beliefs, birth, fertility, nature, femininity, life and spirituality. Some believed that the rugs could even ward off evil spirits so naturally, they incorporated designs such as diamonds and lucky charms to ward off the evil spirits and bring luck, prosperity and protection. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Beni Ourain.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.