5'7" x 7'11" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 5'7" x 7'11"
- Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow
- Stock Number: 20616
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Tribal Style. Fiery hues of red and orange blend beautifully to conjure imagery of a warm and breezy Moroccan sunset. This Vintage Berber Moroccan rug incorporates light yellow and creamy beige to work in contrast with the vivacious reds and oranges, which gives a subtle sense of easiness. The rug's primary geometrical shape, the diamond, is woven in as a focal point of the rug and additionally woven in as small intricate detail within the larger diamonds. The diamond, in traditional Berber culture, is used frequently within their rugs, symbolizing femininity and the openness of a woman to conceive. The larger diamonds housing a myriad of smaller diamonds was thought to predict pregnancy. The rug is bordered with small squares of lighter color which ties the piece together. Hand-knotted. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.