6 x 7 Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6'4 X 7'2"
- Colors: Red, Green, Yellow
- Stock Number: 20723
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Tribal Style, Earthy Rustic Moroccan Berber Rug. This hand-knotted wool vintage Moroccan rug features an attractive all-over diamond pattern floating on abrashed field. Each diamond contains a speck, similar to confetti. It is framed with a border composed of fused triangles, symbolizing copulation. In ancient Berber rug-making, the diamond is a reproduction symbol. Small confetti specks represent conception. Blending primitive charm and Folk Art warmth, this vintage Moroccan rug reflects generations of cultural beliefs and stays true to Berber history. Rendered in variegated shades of scarlet red, ruby red, olive, army green, avocado, pistachio, pumpkin, orange, brass, gold, ecru, tan and beige. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.