6' x 14'5" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6' x 14'5"
- Color: Red, Green, Black
- Stock Number: 20647
- Vintage Berber Ait Bou Ichaouen Moroccan Rug with Abstract Expressionist Style. Displaying asymmetrical spontaneity, emotional energy, and bursting with poly-chromatic brilliancy this hand knotted wool vintage Moroccan Ait Bou Ichaouen rug beautifully embodies Contemporary Abstract Expressionism. The vintage Berber Moroccan rug features an all-over abstract pattern composed of vividly colored diamonds and crammed linear design elements drawing the viewer in to an alternative reality. Creamy beige and charcoal lines drift rigidly across the red background depicting a compelling impact recalling the abstract spontaneity married with the wholeness of more painterly Expressionist compositions. Reflecting facets of Piet Mondrian, Williem de Kooning, and Alice Baber, this vintage Ait Bou Ichaouen Moroccan depicts a hard-edge painterly effect between the different planes of color creating a unity that is undeniably beautiful in its complexity while staying true to the authentic spirit of Berber Tribe culture. Ait Bou Ichaouen. Berber tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.