6' x 11'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6' x 11'6"
- Colors: Orange, Red, Green
- Stock Number: 20976
- Vintage Berber Taznakht Moroccan Rug with Modern Northwestern Style. With its bold hues and beguiling beauty, this hand-knotted wool vintage Berber Taznakht Moroccan rug is a vibrant cultural artifact of the 1950s beautifully highlighting tribal design elements, bold form, and vibrant colors. It features an all-over diamond lattice pattern composed of concentric diamonds creating an expansion effect. Blending Primitive charm and Folk-Art warmth, this vintage Moroccan rug is dynamic fusion of nomadic tribal traditions with plush pile. Perfect for adding organic textile sensations to a living room, family room, bedroom, front room, home office, private library, billiards room, game room, playroom, study, studio, sitting room, children's, nursery, man cave, theater room, wide hallway, designer entry, grand foyer and large entryway. With its bold colors of red and orange, this Moroccan rug is also applicable in Northwestern, Italian, Tuscan, and Mediterranean interiors. Rendered in variegated shades dark ruby red, crimson, orange, beige, gray, sage, mint, and sand with other accent colors. Taznakht Carpet. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.