6 x 10 Vintage Sivas Rug 52573
- Size: 05'08 x 10'00
- Colors: Pink, Beige, Blue, Green
- Stock Number: 52573
- Whimsy and rusticity collide in this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug. It features an all-over floral trellis composed of alternating flower bouquets enclosed in leafy garland wreaths against a weathered backdrop. The softly rendered floral pattern combined with weathered striations running lengthwise across the carpet add visual interest and texture. Drawing inspiration from Swedish simplicity and just the right amount of age-wear, this Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas rug would bring a sense of forward-looking sophistication to nearly any interior. Perfect for a bedroom, front room, living room, dining room, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, or pool room. Rendered in variegated shades of beige, glaucous, bluish-grey, dark pink, rose, brown, coffee, taupe, tan, sand, ecru, and navy blue with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 05'08 x 10'00.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.