6 x 10 Vintage Sivas Rug 52024
- Size: 06'05" x 09'07"
- Colors: Beige, Green, Red
- Stock Number: 52024
- With a Classic floral lattice pattern and traditional feel, this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug beautifully embodies romantic English Country Cottage style. It features an all-over trellis design, each lozenge filled with a floral bouquet. A combination of faded florals and time-worn bucolic aesthetic, this vintage Sivas rug displays a rustic understated elegance. Drawing inspiration from Cotswold Countryside living and eccentric elegance with just the right amount of age-wear, this vintage Turkish rug would bring a sense of nostalgic charm to nearly any interior. Perfect for a front room, living room, sunroom, bedroom, dining room, private library, study, home office, studio, parlor, lounge area, or sitting room. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: French Country, Rustic, Artisan, shabby chic, Romantic Country, French Provincial, English Cottage, Swedish Farmhouse, Gustavian, Lodge, Cabin, Feminine Industrial, Southern Living, American Colonial, Bungalow, Arts & Crafts, Craftsman, Mid-Century Modern, and Eclectic. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 06'05 x 09'07.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.