6' x 10' Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6' x' 10'
- Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow
- Stock Number: 20617
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Tribal Style. This rug invokes the beautiful imagery of a burgundy wine and burnt orange sunset over the desert on a warm Moroccan night, as the beaming sun hugs the earth before disappearing. On this Vintage Berber Moroccan rug, the blend of burgundy and burnt orange harmonize with each other and create the perfect design. Laid over this striking blend of colors is a intricate geometric design in cream. If looking closely, one can see the "X" pattern woven in cream, which symbolizes the arms and legs of a woman, spread out, as she is open to conceive. The hook patter which borders the perimeter of the rug is a male motif, which is uncommon in Berber Moroccan rug-making. This male motif pattern symbolizes movement and sensory perception. As time goes by and this Moroccan rug is subjected to foot traffic, the true beauty will be exposed as the tribal symbols will gradually appear. Hand-knotted. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.