6'1" x 10'2" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 6'1" x 10'2"
- Colors: Green, Red
- Stock Number: 20967
- Vintage Beni Ourain Moroccan Rug with Mid-Century Modern Biophilic Style. Drawing inspiration from nature with its earth-tone colors and rugged beauty, this hand knotted wool vintage Beni Ourain Moroccan rug embodies Mid-Century Modern Biophilic style. Bold, thick lines of red, orange, and brown form a diamond lattice on the abrashed robin's egg blue and celadon backdrop. The piece is framed with a thin solid line border and fringe hands to one side tying the rug together to completion. The overall design aesthetic is simple and modest with an emphasis on functionality and warm. Rendered in muted hues and variegated shades of celadon, robin's egg blue, pale teal, faded pistachio, ruby red, tangerine, coffee, brown, and beige with other accent colors. Beni Ouarain Carpet. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.