5'9" x 9'7" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 5'9" X 9'7"
- Colors: Red, Orange, Green
- Stock Number: 20677
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Diamond Pattern and Modern Tribal Style. Rich waves of abrash in variegated shades of red provide a beautiful backdrop for the contrasting diamond pattern and symbolic tribal symbols overlaying this hand-knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug. It is framed with fused triangles, possibly symbolizing copulation. In ancient Berber rug-making, the diamond is a reproduction symbol and the Burdock motif represents protective powers to ward off the "evil eye." The combination of colors and Berber Tribe symbols create an eye-catching composition to draw in the viewer. This depth of meaning presented in a bold, energetic form is what make Moroccan rugs such as this one such wonderful additions to contemporary interiors. Rendered in variegated shades of red, ruby red, scarlet red, dark pink, light pink, persimmon, pumpkin, orange, green, charcoal, gray, brown, coffee, taupe and beige. Abrash; color variation. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.