6 x 10 Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 5'9" X 10'4"
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Green
- Stock Number: 20724
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Tribal Style, Moroccan Berber Carpet. This hand-knotted vintage Moroccan rug features three columns of stacked diamonds filled with Burdock motifs and secondary protection symbols in an abrashed field. It is framed with a border composed of diamond lozenges and X-shapes. Diamonds and X-shapes represent a woman's openness to conceive and the power of womanhood. Lacking a written language, the Berber Tribe weavers created pieces rich in symbolism and history to document their everyday existence. Blending primitive charm, ancient symbolism and Folk Art warmth, this vintage Moroccan rug reflects generations of cultural beliefs. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Tribal, Primitive, Bohemian, Cubism, Mid-Century Modern, Modern, Abstract, Expressionism, Contemporary, Rustic, Lodge, Post-Modern and Children's. Perfect for a wide hall or entry, hallway, corridor, living room, bedroom, master bath, nursery, office, study, suite, foyer and entryway. Rendered in variegated shades of scarlet red, ruby red, orange, gold, green, pistachio, celadon, gray, ecru, tan and beige. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.