6’8” x 10’4” Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 6’8” x 10’4”
- Colors: Orange, Brown, Yellow
- Stock Number: 52609
- Zeki Muren Distressed Vintage Turkish Sivas Rug with Retro Art Deco Style. The bold geometric pattern and energetic art form woven into this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug work together forming a well-balanced expressive design. The vintage Turkish rug features a symmetrical diagonal pattern composed of large-scale red and black shapes dotted with linear art forms and outlined with small star-cross motifs. Staying true to Retro Art Deco style, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug beautifully showcases an adventurous geometric pattern creating a unity that is undeniably beautiful in its complexity. Rendered in variegated shades of vermilion, persimmon, reddish-orange, coffee, espresso, dark brown, and beige with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.