6’10” x 9’9” Vintage Sivas Rug
- Size: 6’10” x 9’9”
- Colors: Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green
- Stock Number: 52127
- Zeki Muren Distressed Turkish Sivas Rug with Industrial Art Deco Style. Highlighting the finest trends in minimal aesthetics, this modern industrial style rug features an allover pattern in soft colors. From the distressed composition to the gently placed details, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug showcases the best of understated elegance. A fine example of minimalism, this distressed Turkish Sivas rug embodies the modern concept of less is more. The simplistic style combined with its understated color palette produces a mesmerizing optical effect over the entire composition. The meticulous details radiate throughout the composition unfolding a beautiful patina. With its well-defined composition and simplistic style, this vintage Turkish Sivas is full of character and brings an artistic impact to complement modern and traditional interiors. Beautiful over concrete, wood and marble floors, distressed rugs are impervious to trends. The relaxed palette and low-to-no-pile style complement concrete and brick walls for a more modern Industrial aesthetic. Perfect for urban loft style spaces, modern homes and Art Deco period interiors. Hand-knotted wool. Distressed. Abrash. Zeki Muren. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.