5'9" x 8' Moroccan Rug
- Size: 5'9" x 8'
- Colors: Orange, Grey, Beige
- Stock Number: 20993
- New Contemporary Beni Mrirt Carpet, Berber Moroccan Rug. This hand knotted wool contemporary Moroccan area rug features contrasting orange colored lines running the length of the abrashed cream and steel gray field. The asymmetrical lines criss cross in an organic manner, creating a handsomely balanced lozenge trellis. With its plush pile, functional versatility, and clean sophistication, this cozy Moroccan rug adds texture and subtle graphic appeal forming a warm, relaxed yet lively space. This piece would be particularly at home in an interior inspired by Le Corbusier, Mies van der Rohe, or Alvar Aalto. Rendered in variegated shades of cream, gray, orange, beige, slate, and tangerine with other accent colors. Contemporary Beni Mrirt Carpet. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.