5'7" x 9'9" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 5'7" x 9'9"
- Colors: Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 20655
- Vintage Beni Ourain Moroccan Rug, Berber Moroccan Rug. This hand-knotted wool vintage Beni Ourain Moroccan rug features a lozenge trellis pattern on a neutral background. Bold lines unite to form an all-over diamond pattern on a field of creamy-beige. The piece is framed with a plain border on the vertical sides and fringe hands to one side. The style of the ancient Berber tribes, including the Beni Ourain, influenced artists and designers of the mid-20th century. This striking example of a Beni Ourain will add a touch of nomadic village folk art or Mid-Century Modern style to nearly any space. Rendered in variegated shades of cream, vanilla, beige, sand, taupe, greige, charcoal, black and gray. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Beni Ouarain Carpet. Beni Ourain Rug. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.