5'3" x 7'8" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 05'03 x 07'08
- Colors: Beige, White, Brown
- Stock Number: 20161
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with New Nordic Style and Scandi Hygge Vibes. Cozy minimalist style combined with Hygge vibes provide relaxation and a vision of aesthetic perfection in this hand-knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug. It is a welcome foil for Mid-Century Modern furnishings. It adds texture to Minimalist decor and functions as a spot to rest the eyes in vivid spaces and colorful rooms. With its natural warmth, durability and Minimalist style, this Moroccan rug connects today’s modern interiors with the nomadic Berber tribe history. Abrash. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.