5'2" x 8'3" Vintage Kilim Rug
- Size: 5'2" x 8'3"
- Colors: Red, Beige
- Stock Number: 51711
- Anatolian vintage Pompom Kilim area rug with Bohemian style. This handwoven vintage Pompom kilim area rug features vertical red and beige stripes adorned with poly-chromatic tassels. Commonly used as a rug, but can be used as a picnic throw, couch throw blanket, bed coverlet, or headboard. With its commitment to tradition and heart full of whimsy, this vintage pompom kilim rug can enliven nearly any interior with color and vitality. Well-suited for a variety of styles: Bohemian, boho chic, Hygge, Organic Modern, Romantic, Tribal, Nomadic, Primitive, Mid-Century Modern, Folk Art, Pop Art, Contemporary, Modern, Art Moderne, Abstract, Retro, and Eclectic. This is three kilim panels stitched together. The middle panel has a patch. Uneven and missing fringe. Handcrafted textile. High and low texture rug. Abrash. Handwoven wool and cotton. Made in Turkey.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.