5'2" x 7'2" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 05'02 x 07'02
- Colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
- Stock Number: 20891
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad rug with contemporary Abstract Tribal style. Cheerful and beguiling in its contemporary abstract style, this hand-knotted wool vintage Moroccan Boujad rug is a vibrant cultural artifact of the 1950s beautifully highlighting tribal design elements, bold form, and vibrant colors. A large red stepped lozenge outlined in green takes center stage. The central diamond amulet is filled with and surrounded by tribal motifs composed of animals, camels, diamonds, flowers, and organic shapes floating on an abrashed orange backdrop. It is enclosed with a geometric border flanked with an outer latch-hook guard band. This vintage Boujad Moroccan rug is heavily ornamented with diamond shapes, which represent a woman's openness to conceive and the power of womanhood. Though deceptively simple, this beautiful Moroccan rug is clearly laced with meaning and cultural significance and bursting with poly-chromatic brilliancy. Well-suited for a wide range of interior styles: Abstract Expressionism, Contemporary, Art Moderne, Cubism, Modern, Abstract, Postmodern, Memphis Group, Nomadic, boho chic, Mid-Century Modern, Industrial, Rustic, Lodge, Contemporary Scandinavian, Ethnic, Primitive, African, Tribal and Bohemian. Perfect for adding a pop of color to a living room, family room, game room, play room, bedroom, study, studio, office, sitting room, children's, nursery, man cave, theater room, hallway, entry, foyer and entryway. Rendered in variegated shades of orange, tangerine, rust, coffee, charcoal, brick red, ruby red, terra cotta, royal blue, sky blue, green, pink, sage, and gray with other accent colors. Boujad Tribe. Berber Tribes of Morocco. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.