5'2" x 11'4" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 5'2" x 11'4"
- Colors: Beige, Brown
- Stock Number: 74830
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug with Modern Style. This hand-knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug with modern style features well-defined dark brown lines creating an all-over lozenge pattern on a creamy-beige field. Clean and simple, this Moroccan style rug combines warmth and comfort with modern style. More than the asymmetrical beauty found in the geometric pattern, there is also an element of Ancient Berber culture as well. This Berber Moroccan rug is ornamented with allover diamond shapes, which represent a woman's openness to conceive and the power of womanhood. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Morocco. Berber Tribes of Morocco.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.