The bold geometric pattern and vibrant colors woven into this hand knotted wool distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug work together creating a striking retro effect over the entire composition. Staying true to Art Deco and Cubism style, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug beautifully showcases an adventurous geometric pattern composed of linear forms and ambiguous angular shapes across the weathered field. With its energetic art form and expressive design, this Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas rug would bring a sense of forward-looking sophistication to nearly any space. Perfect for a living room, front room, entertaining space, dining room, bedroom, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, or pool room. Well-suited for a variety of interior styles: Art Deco, Cubism, Surrealism, Abstract Expressionism, Postmodern, Contemporary, Mid-Century Modern, Rietveld, Memphis, Retro, Art Moderne, Industrial, Artisan, International, and Eclectic. Rendered in variegated shades of red, saffron, ruby red, goldenrod, crimson, mustard, and beige with other accent colors. Distressed. Desirable Age Wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 05'02 x 08'07.
5 x 9 Zeki Muren Vintage Sivas Rug 52579
- Size: 05'02 x 08'07
- Colors: Red, Beige
- Stock Number: 52579
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.