5 x 9 Vintage Sivas Rug 52593
- Size: 05'02 x 09'00
- Colors: Beige
- Stock Number: 52593
- Warm and inviting combined with subdued colors, this distressed vintage Turkish Sivas rug embodies a rustic modern style. It features an inconspicuous all-over lozenge trellis composed of diamonds spread across the abrashed field creating an effortlessly chic and tastefully understated design aesthetic. The softly rendered geometric pattern peeking through the weathered striations add visual interest and texture. With its time-softened colors and just the right amount of age-wear, this Zeki Muren inspired vintage Sivas rug would bring a sense of forward-looking sophistication to nearly any interior. Perfect for a front room, lounge area, living room, dining room, bedroom, entertaining space, private library, home office, sitting room, urban loft, studio, study, game room, billiards room, lounge area, grand foyer, designer entryway, or POOL room. Distressed. Desirable Age wear. Abrash. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 05'02 x 09'00.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
PREMIUM RUG PAD
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.