5 x 9 Vintage Sivas Rug 52009
- Size: 03'03 x 06'11
- Colors: Beige, Green, Red, Brown, Blue, Brown, Yellow
- Stock Number: 52009
This distressed Turkish Sivas rug features a field covered in stylized eight petal rosettes rendered in brilliantly contrasting colors. Time softened and muted shades of sapphire, garnet, emerald, yellow topaz, aquamarine, citrine, rose quartz and amethyst rosettes overlap with intersecting cream diamonds. The border is composed of the same stylized flowers on a background of contrasting chocolate brown. This unique eye-catching distressed Sivas will add a modern touch in a traditional village style to any living area. From the distressed composition to the gently placed details, this vintage Turkish Sivas rug showcases the best of understated elegance. A fine example of minimalism, this distressed Turkish Sivas rug embodies the modern concept of less is more. The simplistic style combined with its understated color palette produces a mesmerizing optical effect over the entire composition. Hand knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 05'03 x 09'00.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.