5 x 9 Vintage Sivas Rug 51992
- Size: 05'01" x 08'09"
- Colors: Beige, Green, Red, Orange, Blue
- Stock Number: 51992
Shabby chic is the best way to describe this rug and its charming appeal. This Distressed Vintage Turkish Sivas Rug features an allover repeating pattern of a garland lattice set with floral diamonds and roundels. The pile is worn and shorn down to a soft, floppy hand. This rug would be at home in a Swedish or French farmhouse or modern style interior wanting a textured, delicately formal look. Rendered in variegated shades of green, gold, brass, cerulean, slate, wine, burgundy, light pink, mauve, coffee, tan, ecru, taupe and beige. Distressed. Abrash. Desirable Age Wear. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Turkey. Measures: 5'01 x 08'09.
Returns for Online Sales
- You must return an item in the same condition as it was received including original tags.
- Return freight and insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns for refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) or exchange are accepted within:
- 10 days of delivery for non-promotional sales
- 3 days of delivery for promotional sales
- Rug pads are not eligible for refund.
- If you are returning your rug from outside the US, you may be responsible for taxes and duties upon arrival in the US and to our warehouse. We are unable to estimate how much this might be, as prices will vary by country.
3'1" x 5'6" Vintage Moroccan Rug
- Size: 3'1" x 5'6"
- Colors: Pink, Red
- Stock Number: 74783
- Vintage Berber Moroccan Boujad Rug with Checkerboard Pattern and Post-Modern Style. Vibrant and dynamic, this hand knotted wool vintage Berber Moroccan rug features cubism style and an abstract art design. The vintage Moroccan rug features alternating blocks of red and pink form an all-over checkerboard pattern which represents the barley, a fertility symbol.